Click Labs is looking for a creative and experienced DevOps Engineer with hands-on experience in designing, building, scaling web service architectures, prototyping, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues. You must be able to adjust to constant business change: new requirements, evolving business goals and strategies, ability to interact, develop, engineer, and communicate collaboratively at the highest technical levels.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Impeccable SysAdmin with a strong background in Linux/Unix.
- Must be a scripting guru with the ability to write code to automate repeatable processes (Shell, python, ruby, perl, etc).
- Knowledge of AWS environment (EC2, RDS, S3, EBS, ELB, Route 53, VPC, IAM, etc).
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL.
- Monitoring - CloudWatch, Nagios, New Relic, ELK.
- Experience with version control systems and release management tools.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Manage the availability of company's infrastructure and services.
- Monitoring of key operational metrics.
- Setup infrastructure required to support new features.
- Fault management and resolution.