Location : Chandigarh
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience in SQL queries will be an Add-On.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Writing User Stories, Requirement Specification\Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Product backlog, Competitive Analysis
- Good understanding of Agile Processes and Jira.
- Understands the prioritizing of product backlog items and backlog grooming.
- Creating Sitemaps /IA / Flow Diagrams/ Wireframes in PowerPoint / Visio /Axure.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs