Manager Operations - Chandigarh
The Deputy Manager Operations role comes with a wide range of responsibilities. We are looking forward to a dynamic, energetic leaders who can work on solving business problems, generating insights, and then communicating the findings. He/She will be developing skills in analytics techniques, data, technologies and applications, and will need to bring together different thoughts to balance the rigor of science with the creativity that business requires.
Location : Chandigarh
- 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience
- Engineering / MBA degree from Tier 1, Tier 2 colleges
- Experience in Operations, Strategy Planning, Business Analyst or General Analyst roles
- Prior team management experience is a must
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
- Strong Analytics and should identify trends looking at Qualitative and Quantitative Data
- Implement strategies building road map and strategies for the growth
- Take important decisions which will directly effect growth
- Monitoring Work, defining KRAs and managing team's performance
- Coordinating with other Operations' team members
- Managing a Cross functional team
- Challenge and improve analytical capability through development of tools or processes that offer opportunities.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure sound knowledge of objectives and insight, to subsequently design best-in-class solutions.