We are looking for a self-starter, creative, and motivated data-driven marketer, to lead the marketing funnel for Click Labs. Someone who thrives on working in complex and challenging environment of a rapidly evolving business. Being a Digital Marketer, you will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and systems to support and grow our SaaS products. With heavy focus on lead generation programs, conversion optimization, inbound marketing, you will also be responsible for driving user acquisition & revenue from various channels.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Lead the paid marketing initiatives for different products and manage budgets greater than USD100k per month across different channels.
- Identify data driven insights and streamline the paid marketing optimization.
- Review and upgrade the current internal reports for paid marketing channels
- Identify new opportunities in the paid tech stack which can be leveraged to improve performance of paid marketing programs.
- Define/Implement/Test new tactics and channels for improvement lead gen & engagement via Paid & Organic channel
- Tracking conversion rate and making improvements
- Overseeing the social media strategy of the company